Wednesday, December 29, 2010

New Year 2011 resolution

Wah! wah!
Time flies. Today is already 30 December 2010 and tomorrow is a public holiday announced by our beloved PM due to the success football team. Thanks for the holiday anyway, it's good to take a rest before the start of 2011 on Monday later.

As for myself, 2010 is a year that really change my life and career. After so many years in pharmaceuticals industry, that i had decided to partially leave the industry and going into something which i always been wanted to do before.

When i say partially, i meant i still keep contacting with some of my regular customers in pharma. I am so excited to do this when i heard the offer from my existing company.

As for my personally life, i have been stopping to see my ex-girlfriends and also not thinking about them. I am truelly out of their life now.

I really meant that i have change due to commitment.

For 2011, i wanted to concentrate fully on my career and hobby, with healthy body and mind.

Wishing all bloggers, Happy New Year 2011, lets us welcome the year with great enthusiasm.

No comments:

Post a Comment